Wednesday 16 April 2014

Yoga Assistants

Today Sam and I helped Laura to do yoga.

I am a good yoga assistant.

Reach, Laura!

But Sam needed a little guidance on what to do.

Pay attention, Sam! This is our pose!

No, Sam. Don't sit on me. Help Laura.

I've got this foot. You lick the other one.

After a while Sam started to get the hang of things.

Nice assist!

Don't worry, Laura. We'll save you!

I am good at balancing on my stomach!


Sam liked the balance poses too.


But he wasn't very good at meditation.

Laura? Wake up, Laura!

Like this?

No, Sam. Like this.

Er... good effort, Sam.

Helping Laura do yoga is hard work.  Especially for Sam having to learn so many new things, and for me having to be Laura's assistant and Sam's teacher at the same time.  Now we are enjoying a well-deserved rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment